Help us in Our Quest
If you have any information that can help us, then please help us in our quest to locate and catalogue Mati Klarwein's artistic legacy.
We are currently organising the archives and cataloguing around 600 paintings and drawings by Mati, along with a dozen films, numerous manuscripts (unedited), photographic documents, correspondence and unfinished projects etc...
If you have known Mati at some point in time, or know of examples of his work, or have any other information that might be of interest then please do get in touch with us.
Any information you have will help us to make the archives more complete. Perhaps you ordered a portrait, or have some memories, perhaps photos, of time you spent with Mati. If so then please contact us to share this information.
We would be grateful for any information you have which will help us to:
- Find missing information concerning known works: title, date, type of signature, measurements, location, name of owner.
- Find unknown works: paintings, drawings, etchings, prints, lithographs, writing, music, films which may not be referenced in our archives yet.
- Piece together Mati's life story helped by your memories, anecdotes, texts, photographs, correspondence etc.
So please do contact us to share any information you have. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Vacancy: Managing Agent for the Mati Klarwein estate
The Klarwein family are currently seeking someone to act as managing agent for the Mati Klarwein Estate.
- Reading and responding to e-mails. Keeping the website and contact list updated.
- Organizing press and transport for exhibitions. Maintaining communication between family, galleries/museums and collectors.
- Research and development for marketing, publishing and distribution of posters, prints, etc. Painting sales.
- Maintaining the archives.
- Budgeting and maintenance of legal status.
- Regular communication with the family. Monthly summaries to the family.
- Fluent in English and Spanish. French a plus.
- Experience with the art market and distribution. Legal know-how a plus.
- Working knowledge of computer software and image manipulation.
- Living near Barcelona/Mallorca a plus. Living in Spain/England a possibility. Will consider other locations.
- Diplomacy, vision, appreciation of Mati's work.
Time and Pay:
- Two days a week to start.
- Percentage of merchandise and percentage of licenses/sales.
Be aware that at the moment we can only afford to pay for a one week training period and a test period of one month. All further pay will have to be renegotiated according to proceeds.
Please contact us for more information at: email@example.com
You are viewing a page on an old version of this site. See our new site at www.matiklarweinart.com
This site is an affiliate of Blick Art Materials. Visit Blick Art Materials for an extensive range of art materials and supplies.